Friday, June 19, 2009

A Quick Trip, A Birthday and Wacky Hair Day...

Ok...Just a few things! I am going away this weekend with Sharon to Naracoorte, where I lived for 10 years, had my monsters.....ohhhhh I mean boys.... And made some incredible life long friends.
Not to mention this beautiful, generous, sweet, gorgeous, awesome and very talented lady ( she taught me sooooooo much)

Susy.....


She will kill me for putting this photo of her on! Do I still get a bed??


And even though it's not Friday there yet...it is here, and I won't be able to do it tonight... I wanted to wish this beautiful, generous, sweet, gorgeous, awesome and very talented lady.......

Jacquie


A seriously fantastic and wonderful birthday.......
I found this just for you!


Then there's this.... My youngest doing the Wacky Hair Day thing at school.... All he wanted this year was spiked red hair!...Even though you really can't see the red I don't think he looks too bad! (as she thinks...Why didn't I do hair dressing...sigh!)



Well... we had to have one photo pulling a face!



Hope you all have a great weekend...and I'll see you soon..
Xx

4 comments :

Anne Elizabeth said...

Very cool hair!

Jacqueline said...

Oh don you are sooooo sweet to me!!! Thank you so much for the birthday wishes! Love ya!!! *sniffles*

ellepaulette said...

Love that hair!! Looks like something my boys would do! :)

Jamee said...

Your son is cute! Love the hair!! And the team edward/jacob cupcake pic is awesome.