Wednesday, May 27, 2009

P!NK...

She is funny, exotic, imaginative, unreal, fantastic, amazing, incredible....She is P!nk!
Sue, Wendy, Cindy, Tanya and I have waited 7 months to see her...That's how long the tickets have been on the fridge and OMG she didn't disappoint!
We lined up at 10 in the morning and were rewarded with one row back from the stage.....so worth the aching back and soar feet at the end of the day!!

Tickets.......



We had to celebrate.....



Our new friend Mandy who was ahead of us in the line took this...



Me...
Don't you love my T-Shirt (thanks Wendy)



My Beautiful little Sister Cindy...



My BFF...Wendy! Love You!!



This was taken inside the Entertainment Centre....While we waited!
(Good shot Tan)



I have soooooooo many more photo's but decided not to bore you too much....
The lady herself......



Just one of the many tricks she impressed us all with...




I was so amazed at what my little camera can do!! Most of these shots Tan took as well as she was right in front aganst the barrier and had nobody in front of her...




Ain't she pretty!




I took this one....




The stage....




I would go and see her again in a heart beat....This was Sue's and my second time, we were in the stands last time she was in Adelaide 2 years ago...So glad we did the standing thing, it really was amazing!
(Oh, have I already said she was AMAZING ?!)




Just some more lighting affects.....Oh and P!nk doing her thing!


Hope you liked them....wish I could have taken my Cannon...but I wouldn't be able to dance and scream and jump up and down! You have to sacifice some things for the sake of P!nk!
Xx

7 comments :

Sandie said...

FANTASTIC!!!!
Looks like you had a blast!!!
Pics are just great too!!!
Catch ya soon.
Cheers xxxx

Anne Elizabeth said...

What great pictures and what a fun girls night!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

AWESOME PICS!!!
Looks like y'all had a ton of fun!!!
TFS :)

Won't you stop by Sissy's Scrap's today? ;)

Sam said...

Looks like you had an awesome time Donna! Love the close up shots!!

:-)
Sam.

susy said...

Fantastic Donna, bet your wrapped in them and glad you took your camera. Depite all the great costumes I really like the one of her in ripped jeans and a T best, though they are all really good.
Glad you shared.
Hope you are feeling better today, although tired from being up at 4 am,lol. you've had me watching clips of Newmoon instead of what I am meant to be doing, can't wait till November.
Xx

Rebecca said...

Looks like you had a blast and I LOVE your concert t-shirts!

Andrea said...

How fun!!! I love the pictures, they are amazing!