Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My Angel...


Apart from her birthday, today is the day I dread the most...

Today means I have been without her for another year. Today means I haven't talked to her, hugged her and told her that I love her for 4 years.....

I can't put into words of how much I miss her... Mum was, apart from my sister, the one person I could count on and to know that isn't there anymore is heartbreaking.

Today, is a sad day....

Today, I will think of her all day...

Today, I will hug and tell my boys I love them just a few more times than I usually do...

Today, I will smile...
and be so grateful she is my Mum....

Xx

4 comments :

Anne Elizabeth said...

I'm thinking about you! I'm sorry today is such a hard day. Your mom was so beautiful.

susy said...

Oh Don, you just made me cry. Sending enormous big cuddles your way. It's never easy.
Just know that your friends are thinking of you.
Love Sue
Xx

Anonymous said...

I miss her so much. I still can't fully understand why it had to be her, obviously someone needed an exceptionally good soul.

Sandie said...

Oh Don, thinking of you & sending you heaps of hugs & love!!! It is so difficult to get through these days, but know that your mum is looking down on you & keeping you all safe!!
Sending love Sandie xxxxxxx
ps - how beautiful is your mum!!! WOW.