Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Using What I Have.....

I was going through my scrapbooking and cardmaking supplies today thinking that I need to stock up on quite a few things.....Here I come Camelot, newly found and favourite scrapbooking store, that has the BEST things....ohhhhhh and the paper!!! Thanks Sharon!..... But, as I was eagerly making a mental list as to what I would need and what I would like to get, I discovered my folder that holds all my scrap paper.....Oh dear, it is overflowing...... not just in the sense of "Gee, I'm glad I have a bit of spare paper to use", but more like "OMG, I have more scrap paper in my folder than I do in my whole paper rack!".
So..... I have decided, in my infinite wisdom (or my increasing insanity) to use up ALL my scraps of left over paper and bits and pieces first....This is going to kill me, but, I am determined to to this! So as a result, here are my first offerings....




I actually made 10 cards today, but decided to leave the rest for a later post.... Xx

7 comments :

myblackfriendsays said...

"Cherish" and "find joy" are my two favorites (:

COCO said...

hi there Don, These are lovely cards and I think we could all take a leaf from your wisdoom booklet as we all have stuff we need to use . Try moving it all interstate and there is a confronting pile of "c...p" if I have ever seen it. But.... I admire your tenacity and ten cards is great in a day. WOW wee ! love Coco xx

Sam said...

All of these cards are fabulous Donna.

:-)
Sam.

Sandie said...

Don, these are fabulous cards!! I love the 'find joy' one. I must take a leaf out of your book & use some of my scrap paper too!! lol
cheers xxxxx

susy said...

Wow girl you really are on a roll, great work. Are you doing this to make me feel guilty for my scrap shopping addiction,lol.
See you very soon.

Anne Elizabeth said...

You are definitely on a roll! They all look amazing!

Andrea said...

Beautiful! Do you sell your cards? You should if you don't already!