Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Five Question Link Back Contest.....

I was blog hopping the other day....well actually it was a few weeks ago and I stumbled across this fantastic blog owned by Laura called "Under the sheets-shhh".

Laura has sooooo many interesting posts and fantastic in- sites to life, that it honestly took me a day and a half to read them all (on and off).... Anyway, she left me a message to checkout some questions she left on her blog and would like us to answer them to get to know us better.....She's so cool! I suppose it's a bit like tagging, but I though why not!

1. What gets you out of bed in the morning?

Well, exercise for 5 days a week (5.30am) and children for the other 2. The exercise is very important to me at the moment and I feel great because I have just started to run and I now am running more than I am walking!!

2. What scares you and how often do you think about it?

Losing my husband and children....infact any family member. Since my mum's death I fear that the most.

3. How important is making a home to you? For example do you like a home to meditate in, cook good food or have people over?

Very important...to me it's the one place I always want my children to feel they can come to and be safe and loved always.... Andy and I love having people to come over so a big bit of home is the social side of things as well.

4. Where would you like to travel next?

Europe.....all of it! Have always wanted that ever since I was a little girl I have wanted to travel....

5. (just for fun) What is your favourite Anti Aging Skin product?

At the moment I am still just using a good moisturiser and haven't advanced to eye cremes or anti aging cremes just yet.....but I am thinking of it....40 isn't that far away!

There you go Laura..... A bit about me!
Xx

1 comment :

Laura said...

Oh oh oh this is wonderful. Thank you Donna Marie for playing and I love your answers.