Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Thanks for That!


My good friend Andrea has kindly "Tagged" me..... I don't know what you were thinking Andrea, must be all the pregnancy hormones running through your body!! Anyway because she really is a very lovely person and I like her a lot I have decided, just for her and because it's really bad manners to upset a pregnant lady, to do this!

Rules: * Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content and design.


* Show the 7 suckers....oops! I mean winners names and link on your blog, and leave
a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap". Well,
there's no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon!


* List a least 10 honest things about yourself.

1. I am really shy.... So shy in fact.... sometimes I have a hard time speaking to strangers on
the phone and I have to psychic myself up to do it.

2. I sometimes think about my own immortality and feel really sad I am going to die one day.
I am not scared of dying because I know my mum is waiting for me, but it worries me all
the same....

3. I miss my mum, so much it actually hurts some days.

4. I miss my sister all the time because she is my best friend. Apart from Andy and the
boys I love her the most in this world.

5. I am obsessed and I mean utterly and completely with anything to do with Twilight and
the Twilight Saga ( yeah, and that's your fault too Andrea!).

6. I always wanted a little girl... but I got boys instead.

7. I am pretty picky about who I become friends with. As I have gotten older I just don't want
to deal with all the crap or baggage that comes with some people!!

8. I wish that when I was at school that applied myself a bit better and I reckon I would have
been a good hairdresser.

9. I want a job, but am a bit nervous about going out there and getting one....that's the shy
thing again.

10. I love my husband sooooo much that I can't imagine my life without him....He really is the
love of my life.....


Ok, so there you go.....

Now for the fun bit, I tag Susy , Sandie , Sharon , Coco , Melody and Mindi. Now to all you lovely ladies, you know that I love all you blogs and love reading them....but if you don't want to do this don't feel you have to.....keep the award though because I truly do love all your blogs!!
Xx

2 comments :

Andrea said...

Yep, you don't want to get on my bad side these days! ;-)

mindi said...

You are so sweet :D The ten honest things about yourself scare me, I'm not sure I want to be that honest!! But you did great, you always seem to know what to say :D