Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Here's to the Hero's....


178......and still rising, that's how many people so far have died in the Victorian bushfire's. I watch the news and see these people who are homeless, devastated and have lost loved ones.....and I cry! This is the worst natural disaster that Australia has ever had.......and I feel so very helpless!! All I ask is that if you can help please do so, and if you can't, then pray for them.......they have a long road to travel down and it won't be easy.......Xx

2 comments :

project 52/365 (Drew) said...

Hi Donna,

I agree, this is pretty close to home. Debbie's house in Warburton is in the danger zone, thank god she moved to stupid casterton is all I can say! Emily has lost a cousin and his wife and children, all trying to escape. It is really awful. So far Ballarat has come out of it without any issues at all. Touch wood.

Keep Safe.

Drew

Andrea said...

That's terrible! I haven't heard about it (I haven't read the news in forever), but I will definitely be praying, so thanks for letting us know. It's so hard to understand why things like that happen...life is so sad sometimes.