Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Just letting you know.....


Hi, just letting you know my cousin Drew has started a "Photography Blog" I would guess you would call it, called Project52-365 click to get to it here.

It's for those of us who love photography, taking pictures and who want to share and learn more about all the wonderful things we can do with our cameras.

It doesn't matter what camera you have or how good you are at taking photo's, it's for everyone.......So go and check it out and see what you think!

Xx

2 comments :

project 52/365 (Drew) said...

And . . . I have also made one just for kids. So if you have any kids that enjoy using their camera (or yours) please direct them to http://project52jr.blogspot.com It's a once per week thing for them, so they are not nagging for us to let them use the computer AND our cameras ALL the time! lol I will post the rules onto the blog over the next few days. This blog will also go live for your once per week photo next friday!!

Keeping Amber Entertained said...

Got it! I have talked him!
oh and thank you for the compliments. Arn't those girls so cute!! I love the whole bee and flower costumes!