Monday, September 8, 2008

Two things to Celebrate....

Cam's 9th birthday and Father's Day.... Cam who has had a birthday party for every year of his life wasn't getting one this year (I am sooooo over birthday parties) so I said that he could have a friend to sleep over this year and that they could do whatever they wanted. Well Cam invited Paddy ( no surprise there) and they wanted to play PlayStation to their hearts content....Well I thought to myself that way easier than having a party...let's do it!

Cam wanted a white mud cake so again I took the easy option and and made him a packet one. Yeah I know it doesn't look to flash but they seemed to like it, and it didn't taste to bad either!

The two ratbags.......

And this is what they did ALL night..... Cam's in Heaven!

And this is my gorgeous husband Andrew......Who won't let me take a picture of him (very frustrating) Happy Father's Day Honey...Love You!
Xx

5 comments :

susy said...

Happy birthday Cam.
I love a one or two friends, just hang out type of birthday, so much easier as boys get older.
we had a giggle at work the other day when cleaning out the back room and we came across the equivlent of the Monica closet (remember on friends)in your junk box. you kept the room all so nice and tidy and had the one box of just very unyou junk. Made me giggle and miss you.
xx

Sandie said...

Hi Don!
What a wonderful birthday to have.
It looks like they were enjoying themselves.
It doesn't change even when they get older - they STILL love to play playstation or Xbox or whatever!!
The cake looks great & well done on mum for making one!!

Anne Elizabeth said...

Do you celebrate father's day in September?
I think the best birthdays are spent with one or two friends. Those were always my favorite ones.

mindi said...

what a great mom you are! He probably had the best bday ever, just playing his little heart out. How sweet!
LOVE the pic of your hubby, very sweet, and great in b/w!!

Rachel's Journal Pages said...

Wow - 9 years old! Happy birthday! What 9 year old wouldn't be happy infront of the playstation for hours?... what a great birthday evening.

I am seriously thinking about getting a Nintento WII for Christmas for me... oops, I mean for the kids next year :)