Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A Few Cards...

I made this Father's Day card for Andrew's dad.... I don't know what I was trying to achieve but I just went with the flow....It's good when you can use up all your scrap pieces of paper.

This one is for my dad.....Just something very simple.

This is Ella's birthday card. Ella turns 5 on Tuesday, where did that time go??. My good friend Emily sent me a few images from Stamping Bella and I thought this one was perfect for my little princess......
Xx

5 comments :

Jo Tan said...

aaaww.. these are really cute!!!

mindi said...

Those are just beautiful - I have GOT to take some lessons in creativity from you! You must have been born with some amazing gene . . .

Rachel's Journal Pages said...

So lovely - my father's day cards are very un-exciting... I love using scraps for cards though - I have a folder full of tiny scraps that are just the right size for card-making.

Melody said...

Great cards! You are so creative.

Anonymous said...

YAY I love that you used her. Isn't she darling!
I've been out of pocket. I've got some blog reading to do.
Take care,
em