Friday, August 8, 2008

"Ted E Bear's Farewell Tour"

David Strassman and Ted E Bear....

The Oxford in North Adelaide.

Wendy and Sue.....oh and Ted E Bear.

A night photo.....my very first!

Last night Sue, Barry, Wendy, James, Andrew and I went to see David Strassman at the Play House (next to the Festival Theatre).

As you all know having a night out for us is a tad difficult.....So after juggling children, which I am happy to say wasn't that hard ("thank you" Michele, Steve, Kaye, Grant and Thomas) and Sue organising ( because let's face it that's what Sue does) we all had a nice dinner at Primo Cafe....bit like Faster Pasta, and a good laugh and a giggle with David, Ted E and of course Chuck.....and I'm not suppose to say this but....Oh hold on, I better start at the beginning...The show is called "Ted E Bear's Farewell Tour" only Ted doesn't leave after all!! Ya....I love that little bear.....anyway David Strassman asked us not to mention the ending of the show (yer, like that's going to happen) and said it's about the journey not the outcome! Anyway we all had a great time and then went for coffee at one of the many cafes in North Adelaide.

I took my camera to the show but I wasn't allowed to take any photo's so you got night shot's instead.... It was my first go at taking night time shot's . I hope they aren't too dark.
Xx

4 comments :

Anne Elizabeth said...

How great that you got to go out! The night shots look good.

Anonymous said...

I am so glag you got a night out. I'm completely jealous of course... but happy for you!
The shots are great.
Em

Sandie said...

Dear Don,
Well how jealous am I that you got to go to see Staussman!!!!
I tried to get tickets but couldn't get tickets together. Then I tried different day , anyway things just didn't work out. So sad. Never mind I just kept thinking of Melbourne!!
Fab that you could get a night out to enjoy.

Jessiecat said...

Thanks for ruining the ending!! Searching Strassman Ted E Bears farewell tour to buy tickets to the show, your website appears first with some sentances-the ones telling everyone the ending. I think you spoiled the ending for a lot of people. you should have listened to Strassman!