Sunday, August 24, 2008

I'm Back....

The Birthday Girl.....


Cam, Paddy, Michele and Livinia




Having my head stuck in a book...ok, ok, 4 books....this week, I feel some what disconnected to what's been happening around me. I haven't been able to do housework and I have only after a resentful sigh got up and managed to feed my family. I know you are sitting there thinking I am totally nuts, and please don't think this happens to me all the time but to find a book that totally absorbs and sucks (pardon the pun to those who have read the books) me in it's "world" has happened only a few times in my life...It is so very hard to explain, I guess that's what you get for being a bit of a book worm...

Anyway, so now that my "obsession" with the "Twilight" series has finished I was so glad to go out last night and help my very good friend Michele celebrate her birthday.....

Happy Birthday Michele!
Xx
Post a Comment