Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Tiddly Inks Challenge # 112 - Summer Sun!



You would honestly think that after all these years of being on American Design Teams {which I have loved every second btw!!} that I would be used to using summer images and making Summer themed cards in the middle of our winter... But I'm not! LOL!

You know the up side of doing these fantastic challenges is that while I am sitting at my desk watching the rain fall or freezing my butt off is that it actually makes me feel better and a bit warmer and that I have something to look forward to in a couple of months... When they are all freezing their butts off!!

Here's the Tiddly Inks challenge... Make a Summer themed card peoples....



I know this is not exactly a Summer themed card per-say, but I couldn't hold off on colouring up this  image of "Whatever Blooms" any more, she's just too gorgeous!! So instead of a summer image I used summer papers instead. These one's are from Echo Park's "Hello Summer" 6x6 paper pad.

I started of the card by printing off "Whatever Blooms" on white cardstock and then coloured her in with my Prismacolor Pencils... All except for her dress which I paper pieced. I used Deconstructing Sketch #104 for inspiration ... I think I have found my new favorite sketch! Just added some sewing, a flower and button and then added my little TSG "Hello " sentiment and done...easy!




 *Remember:  You must use a Tiddly Inks image to qualify for any of the features or prizes.
If you would like to join us for this two week challenge you can get the full details at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog and if you like any of the amazing images you see on the Challenge Blog you can find all the gorgeous images HERE at the Tiddly Inks Store.


And please be sure to hop around and check out what the rest of the Tiddly Inks Design Team has made we have some bad-ass, madly talented members that will blow you away with their amazing creations!!! 
Donna




1 comment :

Unknown said...

This is such a great card! I just love how you paper pieced her dress! It's just lovely!