Thursday, March 15, 2012

Deconstructing Sketch #43 - Be Naughty!!!


 In the mist of the chaos that I call my craft/study 
at the moment... I am re-arranging and de-cluttering. You
know how it is... when you buy a new print to go on the wall
and suddenly you need to make the room look nice for the
 print... Yes, Ok, I know I am weird!!! Anywhoo,  After a bit
of stressing and procrastination I HAVE actually managed to
 make a card for this week's 
Deconstructing Sketch!!!

 This is my card...


This is Jen's Sketch for this week! I know I practically
gush every week how Jen's sketch's are AMAZING!! But
seriously... they are... and this one is SO fantastic to work
with you really should give it a try!!
 

 This week I dug out one of my most favourite Kraftin' 
Kimmie stamps to use... Drucilla!!

The paper's I have used are from MME's Miss Caroline 
"Dilly Dally" 6x6 paper pad. The Sentiment "Be Naughty"
comes from Kraftin' Kimmie's "Sassy" sentiments.






If you’d like to join us this week all you need to do is create a
project using the above sketch as inspiration. There are no specific
image requirements for this challenge. Upload your project to your 
blog or to an online gallery and link it back Jen's blog to Inlinkz.


Be sure to hop around and check out what the rest of the
Deconstructed Sketch Design Team has made!

7 comments :

Michelle said...

Oh, Donna, your card is totally beautiful, but that little girl in the image is slightly disturbing, LOL! Once again, I'm blown away by your colouring, wow! :-)

LORi said...

Super fun...fabulous card Donna!! Love it!! Hugs - LORI

kadie said...

Donna, I fell in love with this card the second i first spied it! Another week of perfect paper choices and gorgeous coloring. Fab-u-lous (just like you)! Hugs, kadie

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable card, Donna!! Love the fun image and paper piecing!!
Hugs~
Sheri

Bananastamper said...

Love your card, and the fun image you chose, I have always loved her! I have been using these fab papers too!

Jen Shults said...

This is so stinking cute! Your paper piecing is FANTASTIC as always!! LOVE it!

Arielle H Gordon said...

Donna, this is just adorable! Love your paper piecing, too!