Sunday, March 18, 2012

Day Seventy Five, Seventy Six, Seventy Seven and Seventy Eight...


 Day Seventy Five

Today Andy took me for a drive to McLaren Vale, a wine
region in the Adelaide Hills. He was doing dealer visits for
his work and after he had finished he took me to this cute little
cafe and bought me a coffee...




Day Seventy Six

I bought this print from Typo when I went shopping with
Wendy and Em last weekend... Andy put it up in the study
for me... I LOVE it!! 




 Day Seventy Seven

Today I went and had morning tea and coffee at Hahndorf
which is about 10 mins from Mount Barker with Wendy...




 Day Seventy Eight

Today we went into the city to buy BJ some new shoes.
While we were walking to the Myer Food Court Cam spotted
this 3D chalk drawing of Dr Who his most FAVOURITE TV
show EVER and he insisted that this be my photo of the day!





 
 
 
 
 

No comments :