Saturday, July 10, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #37 - PINK!


If you are looking for my 
Sparkle Creations Grand Opening Day Blog Hop
post, just scroll down or click HERE.



For today's Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge
our beautiful and muti talented Andrea wants you
to think PINK! That's right the more pink the better
on your creation.


 

For my card I dug deep into the recesses of my Kraftin' Kimmie
box and found one of my very favourite stamps Ducilla. 
Then went to town with the brightest pink I could find...LOL!
I also found some gorgeous scraps of MME paper that went perfectly
with the image and the card!

 

and of course, I coloured Ducilla in with my Prismas.
 
 
Now, if you would like to play along with us all
you need to do is head on over to the
checkout all the details and then go and make a
gorgeous card that is all PINK!...
AND if you use a Kraftin' Kimmie image you could win the
  very the gorgeous mermaid Nerissa
that Andi has featured on her card today...
 
And don't forget to go and visit the rest
Krafty Girls 
and see what they have created
cause they all rock!!
 
 


6 comments :

Vicki G said...

Donna, she is BEAUTIFUL!!! She's one of my fave images for sure!

Hugs

Vicki

Sparkplug17 said...

She is just adorable!

Nana Diana said...

Great card, Donna, I love the papers and colours. Great colouring as always!!

Welcome! said...

Wow this is just adorable Donna! I love that ribbon and your colouring with the prisma's is just fantastic...I can't get mine to behave like that..lol!

Crafty Jenn said...

Oh cute! Drucilla looks great in pink and orange! I'm all over this KK challenge! TFS!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

OH she is gorgeous, Donna! Your combination of papers and colours always astounds me...not to mention the way you colour with those prismas! Drucilla looks incredible!