Saturday, July 10, 2010

Sparkle Creations Grand Opening Blog Hop!



Welcome to the Grand Opening blog hop for
Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps!  

When Sparkle asked me if I would like to join in
on this amazing blog hop I just couldn't say no! Have you
enjoyed seeing all the wonderful images that we have to share
with you all today? Aren't they just gorgeous?!! 

If you have just arrived from the fabulous 
you are definitely on the right track!

To start at the beginning of the blog hop, please go to the

Today is an exciting day as we're releasing 8 new darling stamps,
  and we're giving away a ton of prizes!  
One lucky person will win the grand prize of all 8 images.
  There are also 5 single stamp prizes hidden, so make sure
you comment on everyone's blogs!  
You will have until midnight Eastern time to comment and
the winners will be announced on the
Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Blog.

I really couldn't chose which gorgeous image I wanted to colour
and put in the blog hop, so I ended up colouring about 5 of them
and so I couldn't help myself , I made two cards for today!

This is the first
Lantern Rin...


 

 I decided to go green and purple for this beautiful image and it just
so happened that my Basic Grey "Kioshi" papers matched perfectly.
I used Water Lily and Rebun. I pulled out one of my very first border
punches that I had from Fiskas.


 

And of course, as usual, all my colouring is done
with Prisma pencils.
My second card is the very cute (and possibly my favouirte)
Scooter Chole...


 

For this card I used some very gorgeous paper from Echo Park,
from the "Sweet Summertime" collection called Citrus Circle.
I kept this card fairly simple and sort of liked the idea of Chloe
driving off the card.


 

Just a close up of my colouring!


Now, Sparkle will be offering free standard shipping for all
orders over $25 for the weekend (til midnight EST Sunday),
and the code is FREESHIP.  
Thank you for stopping by and now it's time to go to and visit
the very talented and gorgeous



Post a Comment