Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Project Life, Week #1.



Please forgive me for the shoddy shots of my pages, but it's been a while since I have done a "crafty" post and I am a little rusty.
 
I have started (insert large cheer) with my Project Life. Last time I started, in 2012, I only got to week 4 so I am determined to actually finish this time. Or pass week 4, whichever comes first! I am moderately happy with these pages. It's not the look that I was going for, but I am hoping that that will come as I continue with the project.



I actually struggled finding photo's to start me off. My boys run screaming every time I even think about pointing a camera or phone at them and I guess I have to face facts and admit I am a little boring. I am also trying to find what style works for me as I don't want to doing this for hours, so I thought I would keep the pages simple with less embellishments than last time. Hopefully that will motivate me to keep going.

Page One:



 Page Two:



 
Supplies: Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad. Becky Higgins Heritage Edition, Becky Higgins Midnight Edition.
 
Stamps: Kellie Stamps: Summer Fun 4x6 stamp set, You Are The Best 4x6 stamp set.


Donna

2 comments :

Lily Allen said...


This is adorable! The image looks fantastic and I love the paper!
clipping path service

myslot said...

มันน่ารักมากๆ หนังออนไลน์ Dumbo ดัมโบ้ (2019) หนูน้อยดัมโบ้ตัวนี้เป็นหนังใหม่ที่คุณต้องไม่พลาด

https://www.doonung1234.com/