Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Currently...



I'm sorry that my posts have been a bit sporadic lately... I could come up with a number of excuses but to be perfectly honest it's just that the silly season is here and between the last week of school excisions, presentations, end of the year/Christmas get togethers, a Bon Jovi concert and work I have found that I am/have been really busy.... And lazy, don't forget the lazy bit! Anyway, I do have a post to share with you so let's get to it...



Loving: I am loving that school holidays have started and I don't have to make school lunches for 6 weeks. I love that we can now sleep in and that we will have no set routine. I love it that my family will soon all be here for Christmas and I love that my boys have both bought home end of the year reports that would make any mum happy!

Reading: Ok, don't judge, but I am reading Twilight again... I know, but I have run out of books to read and need to get some more. If you have any recommendations I would be really grateful! 

Eating: OMG... You do know it's the Christmas season right??? Anything goes!

Drinking: Andy is perfecting the fine art of making Mojito's for Christmas.... He has to have someone to try them out on doesn't he??

Anticipating: Christmas and seeing my family... 

Watching: To be perfectly honest I haven't had much time for TV over the last few weeks. But, a few days ago I finally caught up on Supernatural and Once Apon A Time. Just Heart of Dixie, Grey's, Vampire Diaries to go...

Planning: I have got a few thing up my sleeve for next year. I am going to attempt to do Project Life and actually keep up. I also have plans to get fit... again. 

Need to Finish: I need to finish my Christmas shopping... 


Donna

No comments :