Wednesday, October 16, 2013

A very belated Around Here Lately...




As most of you know Andy and I took the boys for a holiday to Sydney last week. It was amazing! I have sooooo many photos to share with you but I haven't, until now, had the time to sit down and sift through them. And just cause I'm really nice I am not going to bombard you with them all at once and I will break them down into parts... Today I am sharing just a few photos I took during the week. These are mostly taken with my iPhone, so if you follow me on Instagram you might have seen a few of these...

* BJ's first ever plane ride. I think he now considers himself to be a seasoned flyer! *
* The shopping... OMGoodness the shopping! Not that I got to do any with 3 impatient men
but window shopping was enough... For now! * Cameron * We stopped to have lunch the first day *
* Walking around the city * More walking around the city * The view from our Penthouse view... We got upgraded! * *  Darling Harbor at night, this was our view eating dinner most nights * That bridge... You know.... * Opera House * Stopping for a coffee * Centrepoint Tower or the Sydney Eye as it's called now * Stairs... OMGoodness.. There are a LOT of stairs in Sydney! * Desert one night * Manley Beach * Andy... enjoying the view *



No comments :