This week of the school holidays we actually managed to do something with the boys and took them to the movies... twice!! It's been cold, wet and did I mention REALLY cold here this week. Life has been all about being snuggly and trying to keep warm, only to have you 13 year old son come out wearing shorts on the coldest day of the year so far... I swear, he's his father all over!!
* A little bit of afternoon sun * Coffee with my hubby at Sazon *
* My new iPhone cover from Scribbles and Stripes LOVE!!! * Dinner *
* Hair appointment...again! * Movies!!* And I managed to sneak in a little shopping *
* What can I say... I love beans and zucchini * Waiting for Andy outside the Post Office *
* Amazing skies this week * Went out to dinner with my work mates and this was desert *