Sunday, June 16, 2013

Around Here Lately...






This week was way better than last. Time was still not my friend, but throwing in the Queen's Birthday long weekend definitely helped! Andy was only away one night this week and although Bj has come down with a head cold he still wanted to go to school... I didn't get any painting done, and housework won out over everything else except for a quick trip to IKEA on Saturday... The mess and dust was seriously getting on my nerves but I do feel better that some of the house is clean!

* Motorbike ride on Monday * Making Cookies for school lunches *
* A card for this weeks Tiddly Inks challenge * Foggy, rainy morning
 *A date with Tracey, my hairdresser * Bon Jovi tickets arrived this week *
* The laundry... It never ends! *  Cleaning the house I wear piggies *
* One of the things {well 3 really} I bought at IKEA *

Donna

No comments :