Sunday, May 5, 2013

My Insta Week...








The boys are back at school and things around here are back to normal... Sort of, lol! My Dad is staying with us for a couple of weeks so in between working, housework and all the normal everyday stuff we do during the week we are trying to fit in some more exciting things for him to do...

1. Into Adelaide on Tuesday, we went to the new Harris Scarf and showed dad the new plaza. 2.In the plaza they had a big display of handbags, dresses, pictures and a whole room made out of and full of CHOCOLATE! I took a shot of Marylin Monroe all in her chocolaty glory! 3. I made Winter Warmer soup. 4. Had to include my Gloria Jean's coffee. 5. Dad took me out to lunch to Appleseed Cafe here in Strath... I had warm chicken salad. 6. One of our last roses for the year. 7. On the drive to Mount Barker instead of guessing the name of the movie Cam likes to make up his own interpretation... 8. My dorky eldest son. 9.On Sunday Michele, Lavina and I went to Hahndorf for coffee. 10. Lavina and her Custard Slice. 11. My caramel slice.

Donna

No comments :