Sunday, April 28, 2013

My Insta Week...






This "School Holiday's" week has been busy with ANZAC Day thrown in at the end this year. We went away for the weekend down to the South East and now my Dad has come to say for a couple of weeks. For me, this year as I am finding every year now that I am getting older, the days are simply flying by...

We love a nice Greek Salad even on cold Autumn days. I had coffee at the park with my good friend Michele on Tuesday and took Cam with me so he could catch up with Michele's kids Patrick and Lavina. They had a ball playing Tennis. ANZAC Day was on Thursday. Andy volunteer's his time and PA equipment for the Dawn Service every year. I have strived over the years to teach the boys the importance of this special day. Speaking of... The boys start school on Monday so I made cupcakes for their lunches. I know it's not ANZAC biscuts but hey... Heading down to the South East on Friday, we stopped at Keith for a coffee... If you are ever in Keith, drop into Henry and Rose you will love it! Saturday was Track Day at Mac Park in Mount Gambier. This is Andy's other love... He absolutely loves his motorbike(s). Well now he has two. A road bike, the Hyabusa and now a Yamaha track bike. It's lucky I love him.. ;0). We were leaving Penola this morning and got a reminder that Autumn is definitely here...

Donna


No comments :