Sunday, April 21, 2013

My Insta Week...




School Holidays started this week, but because I am madly saving to renovate my kitchen and at the same time save for a family holiday in October we decided that going away wasn't really an option....
So hence our week was a little... dull, you might say...LOL! But we did manage to squeeze in a few things...

BJ got to add to his Avengers bobble head collection. Cam caught up on some reading. I was awake and up early on Tuesday to see a very pretty sunrise, that never usually happens during school holidays! We went into the city on Friday afternoon and Cam got spoiled with one of the biggest cupcakes I have ever seen. Saturday afternoon/night we went to the Speedway in Murray Bridge. This is not something that we normally do but it was a really good night out with friends... And I finally got to see Daniel and Renee drive. Sunday we went to Harbour Town to do a little bit of shopping on the first really cold, wet day for this year.

That was my week...
Donna


No comments :