Time for another Deconstructing Sketch! I actually really enjoyed working with this sketch it's so versicle and easy to use!! Gotta love it when everything just falls into place with no hiccups!
This is my card...
I kept this very simple as this was to be a "boy" card.. The papers are from Echo Park's "Happy Days" 6x6 paper pad and the sentiment is one I made up using my Scrapbook Factory Deluxe.
Here's Jen's fabulous sketch for this week...
1. Use the sketch above to make a project, any kind you like using any image you like.
2. Post it somewhere on the internet. Use keyword DS93 if you post to an online gallery like Splitcoaststampers.
3. Link back here to Inlinkz at the bottom of the post so we can stop by and see it.
4. Check back here next Wednesday to see if you are one of this week’s favorites and grab a badge for your blog.
Want your sketches a little early? Follow the Deconstructed Sketch on Facebook!! And if you are looking for some older sketches to dig through you can find them in the Deconstructed Sketchbook.
And be sure to hop around and check out what the rest of the Deconstructed Sketch Design Team has made
- Amber Hight - Amber is taking this week off
- Arielle Gordon
- Cresta Woodruff
- Dawn Easton
- Jen Shults
- Joni Wilson
- Judy Rozema
- Kadie Ensley
- Lori Boyd
- Sandra MacLean
- Sheri Gilson
- Tobi Crawford
- Tracey Pickersgill