Hello... Time for another Deconstructing Sketch... Already??....Seriously??.....
I am still at my sisters so I will make this very short and sweet. The papers are from MME. The sentiment from Hero Arts and the butterfly punches are from Martha Stewart. I used my Heidi Swap distresser to distress the papers and sewed around the the panels to give the card a bit of depth.
I actually made this card for a friend who wanted a unique wedding card... Hope she likes it!
This is Jen's fantastic sketch...
I really enjoyed this one Jen!!
Now here's what you have to do to participate in this week's challenge:
1. Use the sketch to the left to make a project, any kind you like using any image you like.
2. Post it somewhere on the internet. Use keyword DS79 if you post to an online gallery like Splitcoaststampers.
3. Link back here to Inlinkz at the bottom of the post so we can stop by and see it.
4. Check back here next Wednesday to see if you are one of this week’s favorites and grab a badge for your blog.
Want your sketches a little early? Follow the Deconstructed Sketch on Facebook!! And if you are looking for some older sketches to dig through you can find them in the Deconstructed Sketchbook.
And be sure to hop around and check out what the rest of the Deconstructed Sketch Design Team has made!
- Amy Sheffer -
- Arielle Gordon
- Cresta Wooduff - Guest Designer
- Jen Shults
- Kadie Ensley
- Lori Boyd
- Sheri Gilson
- Tracey Pickersgill
It’s time for YOU to throw your hat into the ring to be our next guest designer. If you’d like to be considered all you need to do is make a project with this week’s sketch, post it on your blog and add a link to InLinks on Jen's blog for DS79. That’s it! The deadline to enter is next Wednesday, December 5, 2012 at 10 pm CST. The guest designer will be announced next Friday, December 7, 2012 and will design with us for DS81 and DS82 before we break for the Christmas holiday!!