For this week's Deconstructing Sketch I couldn't resist colouring this gorgeous image called "Monstrous party" that Christy from Tiddly Inks re-released a few days ago... Sooooooo cute!!
I started off the card by printing out the image on white card stock and then coloured the little monsters in with my Prismacolor pencils. The only thing I didn't colour was the balloon which I paper pieced to tie in with the rest of the card.
Then using Jen's AMAZING sketch for this week's challenge (Really LOVE this one Jen) I proceeded to put the card together. The sentiment is from Whipper Snapper Designs and the papers are from MME's Fine and Dandy "True Blue" 6x6 paper pad.
If you really like this gorgeous little image head on over to the Tiddly Inks Shop and you can find it HERE...
1. Use the sketch to the left to make a project, any kind you like using any image you like.
2. Post it somewhere on the internet. Use keyword DS74 if you post to an online gallery like Splitcoaststampers.
3. Link back here to Inlinkz at the bottom of the post so we can stop by and see it.
4. Check back here next Wednesday to see if you are one of this week’s favorites and grab a badge for your blog.
Want your sketches a little early? Follow the Deconstructed Sketch on Facebook!! And if you are looking for some older sketches to dig through you can find them in the Deconstructed Sketchbook.
And be sure to hop around and check out what the rest of the Deconstructed Sketch Design Team has made!
- Amber Hight
- Amy Sheffer
- Arielle Gordon
- Cresta Wooduff - Guest Designer
- Jen Shults
- Kadie Ensley
- Lori Boyd
- Sheri Gilson
- Tracey Pickersgill