This week's Deconstructing Sketch is designed by the very sweet and very talented Sheri Gilson. I think she has done an amazing job and I can see myself using this sketch over and over.
I am still on my Christmas card kick. You will probably get sick of seeing them over the next few months but sketch challenges are always a good excuse to make some more...lol!
This week I chose an Tiddly Inks image called "Sweet Dreams Wryn". This is not a Christmas image normally but I thought the book that Wryn is reading could well be" 'Twas the Night Before Christmas" and just went with it! I printed Wryn out on white card stock and then coloured her in with my Prismacolor pencils. I then cut her out and using Echo Park's "Christmas, This and That" 6x6 paper pad.... And Sheri's wonderful sketch...
Came up with the above card... Using my Scrapbook Factory Deluxe program I chose and printed out the sentiment " 'Twas the Night Before Christmas". And one more thing.... PLEASE don't look to closely to my sewing... I never said I was actually good at it!!!
Just a little close up of my colouring.... Which I'm not too bad at!
1. Use the sketch to the left to make a project, any kind you like using any image you like.
2. Post it somewhere on the internet. Use keyword DS73 if you post to an online gallery like Splitcoaststampers.
3. Link back here to Inlinkz at the bottom of the post so we can stop by and see it.
4. Check back here next Wednesday to see if you are one of this week’s favorites and grab a badge for your blog.
Want your sketches a little early? Follow the Deconstructed Sketch on Facebook!! And if you are looking for some older sketches to dig through you can find them in the Deconstructed Sketchbook.
And be sure to hop around and check out what the rest of the Deconstructed Sketch Design Team has made!
- Amber Hight
- Amy Sheffer
- Arielle Gordon
- Cresta Wooduff - Guest Designer
- Jen Shults
- Kadie Ensley
- Lori Boyd
- Sheri Gilson
- Tracey Pickersgill