I'm back with another Deconstructing Sketch Challenge for you today. I started this card off by printing out one of Christy's brand new Tiddly Inks Christmas digital images. I then coloured the card in with Prismacolor pencils. Using Echo Parks Times and Seasons 6x6 paper pad and following Jen's really fun sketch I came up with the above card.
Here's the sketch...
1. Use the sketch to the left to make a project, any kind you like using any image you like.
2. Post it somewhere on the internet. Use keyword DS72 if you post to an online gallery like Splitcoaststampers.
3. Link back here to Inlinkz at the bottom of the post so we can stop by and see it.
4. Check back here next Wednesday to see if you are one of this week’s favorites and grab a badge for your blog.
Want your sketches a little early? Follow the Deconstructed Sketch on Facebook!! And if you are looking for some older sketches to dig through you can find them in the Deconstructed Sketchbook.
And be sure to hop around and check out what the rest of the Deconstructed Sketch Design Team has made!
- Amber Hight
- Amy Sheffer
- Arielle Gordon
- Cresta Wooduff - Guest Designer
- Jen Shults
- Kadie Ensley
- Lori Boyd
- Sheri Gilson
- Tracey Pickersgill