This week's Deconstructing Sketch challenge card is all about Christmas.... Again! LOL! Seriously, I just love this Tiddly Inks images called "Checking The List", so cute! I printed the image out on white card stock and them coloured it in with my Prismacolor pencils. I then had a really long look at Jen's sketch this week and decided to cut the image out down the bottom so the list was/is sort of pointing down just like on the sketch...
I then picked out some Echo Park's Christmas "This and That" papers from the 6x6 paper pad and using my favourite EK Success border punch put the card together.
If you really like this gorgeous little image head on over to the Tiddly Inks Shop and you can find it HERE!
1. Use the sketch to the left to make a project, any kind you like using any image you like.
2. Post it somewhere on the internet. Use keyword DS75 if you post to an online gallery like Splitcoaststampers.
3. Link back here to Inlinkz at the bottom of the post so we can stop by and see it.
4. Check back here next Wednesday to see if you are one of this week’s favorites and grab a badge for your blog.
Want your sketches a little early? Follow the Deconstructed Sketch on Facebook!! And if you are looking for some older sketches to dig through you can find them in the Deconstructed Sketchbook.
And be sure to hop around and check out what the rest of the Deconstructed Sketch Design Team has made!
- Amber Hight
- Amy Sheffer - Out sick this week
- Arielle Gordon
- Cresta Wooduff - Guest Designer
- Jen Shults
- Kadie Ensley
- Lori Boyd
- Sheri Gilson
- Tracey Pickersgill