Monday, September 10, 2012

Twenty Twelve Catch Up...











Day 245 - The Jelly Baby jar at work!
Day 246 - A gorgeous Spring sunset....
Day 247 - Followed by two days of 100km winds and rain.
Day 248 - It was Cam's 13th birthday and after BJ's basketball game {where the shot was taken} we meet the McVitty's at Fasta Pasta to help him celebrate....
Day 249 - More proof that spring is finally here... I took this shot of the daises on my afternoon walk after work.
Day 250 - I thought The Train Bridge that runs through the middle of Strath would make for an interesting photo...
Day 251 - Andy and I went on a motorbike ride to Cape Jervios and back. I took this shot of the jetty through the ferry terminal's glass.

1 comment :

Vicki G said...

Great Photo's Donna! I still have to catch up for July and August........bigggggg sigh!