Monday, September 3, 2012

Twenty Twelve Catch Up....












Day 238 - I thought that the paper bags at work would make for a interesting photo...
Day 239 - The clouds were doing all sorts of funny things on Tuesday just before the storm came in.
Day 240 - The lolly machine at work.. I kinda was going for a vintage look photo...
Day 241 - Andy picked me up after finishing work in the early afternoon and we got out of the car and he spotted this little guy sitting on our fence... Not very often we get this close to a Kookaburra!
Day 242 - On my morning walk I come round the corner of North and West Tce and I have always thought how pretty the blossoms down the road in Spring look...So I took a photo!
Day 243 - We went to the Gawler Show with Wendy, James, Em and Ryan and I have always loved the Ferris Wheel!
Day 244 - I took this early on Sunday morning as I was going on my walk... I love how the road looks deserted on weekends...


No comments :