Thursday, September 20, 2012

Deconstructing Sketch #70 - Hello!







I had really big plans for this card this week seeing as I designed sketch number 70, but I had to prioritize my time this week and if I'm honest cards have not been at the top of my list! So consequently I have been running behind this week and my grand plans headed out the window and although I like how my card turned out it's not exactly what I had envisioned... So if you are planing on joining us this week I would love to see how you interpreted this....




I started off by printing off this gorgeous {and let's face it they are all gorgeous}Tiddly Inks image of Wryn - Picture Perfect and then coloured her in with my Prismacolor pencils. I then cut her out so it looks like she is sitting on the lace I used as a border. I used MME's The Sweetest Thing's "Lavender" 6x6 paper pad for all the different panels on the card. The little "Hello" sentiment is from There She Goes clear stamps.





Now here's what you have to do to participate in this week's challenge:


1. Use the sketch to the left to make a project, any kind you like using any image you like.

2. Post it somewhere on the internet. Use keyword DS70 if you post to an online gallery like Splitcoaststampers.

3. Link back here to Inlinkz at the bottom of the post so we can stop by and see it.

4. Check back here next Wednesday to see if you are one of this week’s favorites and grab a badge for your blog.



Want your sketches a little early? Follow the Deconstructed Sketch on Facebook!! And if you are looking for some older sketches to dig through you can find them in the Deconstructed Sketchbook

And be sure to hop around and check out what the rest of the Deconstructed Sketch Design Team has made!






6 comments :

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Donna she is so super cute! I love how you have her sitting on the lace and the take on the sketch is just wonderful. I always love seeing your beautifully layered cards :)

tracey said...

I love both your sketch and your card Donna. Even though it's not what you planned, it is still amazing! ;)

Dotty Jo said...

This is lovely Donna, Jo x

Michele Boyer said...

Soooo cute! Love her sitting on the lace!

Crestajune said...

What a wonderful card... It turned out beautifully! I really had fun working with your sketch! Have a fabulous day!

TesaB said...

Love your card! Gorgeous colors and fab coloring!!!