Friday, August 24, 2012

Twenty Twelve Catch Up...



Since I missed out blogging my Twenty Twelve post on Monday due to me flying home from Vanuatu I thought I would do a catch up post and share my photo's today instead!











Day 224 - This is a shot from the window of the airplane on our way to Sydney to catch the flight to Vanuatu. It takes about 2 hours from Adelaide to Sydney and then 2 1/2 to 3 hours from Sydney to Vanuatu.
Day 225 - This is a shot of the foreshore at Port Vila. Andy and I spent the morning wandering around the town while Wendy and James went on a glass bottom boat tour.
Day 226 - The four of us went to the beautiful Cascade Waterfalls. They were absolutely stunning!!
Day 227 - Today we went sailing and snorkeling. It was my first time snorkeling and I can honestly say this was by far my most favourite thing we did while we were in Vanuatu. This is a shot from Paradise Cove of the boat that took us there. Paradise Cove is about a 20 minute sail from Port Vila.
Day 228 - Today Wendy, James and I went horse riding in the jungle {Andy went scuba diving because he's not a big fan of horses to put it mildly...}. This was the wettest day while we were in Vanuatu but it was more of a little inconvenience than a disappointment. The view from the top of the hill was amazing...As well as the size of the spiders...But we won't get into that!
Day 229 - Today was a day for the boys {but I think Wendy and I really enjoyed it too!!}. We went Buggy Jungle Riding. All I can say it that I don't mind the mud but they can keep the cow s__t to themselves!! In Vanuatu they drive on the right hand side of the road which was a bit strange for us Aussies but it was a great day out... After we had a shower!!!
Day 230 - Was our last day in Vanuatu. This is a shot of Nambawan Cafe where we had great coffee and INTERNET!!!!

I will be posting more shots {Wendy got some AMAZING underwater shots} next Friday...   

No comments :