Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Bug's and Kisses...





Usually today I would greet you with a new Tiddly Inks challenge but Christy and us girls are taking a little break for a bit { Till Sept 18th to be exact} but that doesn't stop me from wanting to colour up and share with you all the new images ;0).

For today's card I used one of the brand new Anna Belle images called Bug's and Kisses. You can find this sweet image HERE in the Tiddly Inks Store. I began by opening the image in PS and then I opened the sentiment image and layered it on top of the Anne Belle image. You receive the sentiment, along with a few other extra images when you buy them . Did I also mention you can buy it all in a clear stamp set?!

I then printed it all out on white card stock and coloured Anna Belle and her little hedgehog friend { I am assuming that's it's a hedgehog as we don't have them in Australia} in with my Prismacolor pencils. I sewed {what's that you say?? Donna...Sewing...Yes, I sewed!!!} around the edge of the image and then using one of my new MME's 6x6 paper pads from The Sweetest Thing collection this one is called "Lavender" I finished off the card.... Along with a flower, butterfly punch {Martha Stewart}and some Kaiser Craft pearls....



If you want to see more amazing Tiddly Inks inspiration please go and visit the  Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog  or why not drop in and see us on our FB page HERE and say hello! All the ladies are very friendly and love to share...


4 comments :

Kellie said...

WOW Donna your colouring has always, ALWAYS blown me away and this is just another one to add to the belt, amazing, absolutely amazing!

Larissa said...

Fabuloua card Donna! Love how you coloured the image.

Hugs,
larissa

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Donna this is just the cutest! I love the beautiful image and the colouring rocks. Great layout too...I love seeing how you do your layers :)

Unknown said...

I enjoy visiting your blog! Your collection is really amazing! please add some thing related to Plastic business cards