Monday, June 25, 2012

Twenty Twelve Catch Up...













Day 169 - Walking to my car after work on Monday night and this beautiful sky was there to greet me!
Day 170 - We live in a colder-sac and our neighbor Bev across from us has these beautiful sliver birch trees. I think they look beautiful in all seasons...
Day 171 - Just trying to get ahead for another Tiddly Ink challenge....
Day 172 - I took this shot coming home from Mount Barker.... It rained and it rained and it rained today....
Day 173 - And it's still raining!
Day 174 - A Rainbow... This one was a full Rainbow and you could even see the purple when the sun shone on it...
Day 175 - Andy and I went for a quick motorbike ride to James and Wendy's to drop off their hard drive and I took this shot at their front gate.



No comments :