Monday, June 18, 2012

Twenty Twelve Catch Up....













Day 162:  Another gorgeous winter sunrise...
Day 163:  At work! Can you see I haven't washed the floor yet?
Day 164:  I spent most of the day catching up on emails and getting blog posts ready.. And I may have just made a card or two as well as working 3 hours at the bakery... All in all, a very productive day!!
Day 165:  A shot of the town clock after I finished work and was walking back to my car...
Day 164: This is a shot of the HUGE willow on Ashbourne Rd. Honesty the shot does not do it justice, it really is so pretty in Winter...
Day 165:  Cam and I made Whoopi Pies... They were yummy!!
Day 166:  Andy and I went for a quick and very wet ride into the city...




1 comment :

Michelle said...

Donna, you really live in such a beautiful part of the world. Your bakery looks like somewhere I would like to visit. ;-)