Friday, June 29, 2012

Show Us Your Life Home Tour - Family Room






So I am back with more shots of my home and this week I am sharing the "Family Room" with you...

This is the first thing you see looking right when you enter our home from the sliding side door. The back wall is painted in what I think is a gorgeous colour call "Toffee Fingers". The TV cabinet we bought while we still lived in Naracoorte from Harvey Norman. I suppose that would make it about 10 years old!! I love it because of the side doors that hide some of our DVD's and CD's.



This is the view when you look from the bay windows...



These are my Kelly Ray Roberts prints that I bought about 6 years ago and the have been hidden away for about 5 and 1/2 years...I FINALLY got around to framing them and putting them on the wall!!



These are my candle holders... I suppose that's what you call them. I bought them awhile back because I love the effect they give off when they are alight...



This is Andy's wine rack... I say Andy's because it's mostly red wine in there and I only drink white. The Primitive Welcome print I have had for about 7 years now and it used to hang in the Living room until I put up my photo wall gallery!



I bought all my cushions from IKEA but I especially love this one because of the texture...



Another view as you walk in...



This is a shot of the bay window. We just recently replaced the curtains with blinds and it really does open up the room...



So there you go that's the "Family/Kids Room". Hope you liked it.... Next week... The Master Bedroom!!!



1 comment :

Jacqueline said...

happy birthday beautiful long lost friend!! Miss our chats more than you know! <3 jacquie
P.s. Your room looks beautiful, wonderful work!