Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Big Bad Dad... And Some Exciting DT News!!



Ok, I am just a TAD excited to be announcing this... The fabulous Christy Croll of Tiddly Inks has asked me to be a guest on her wonderful DT for a couple of months... Give or take a few!!! Now, in case you live in Siberia and have never heard or have seen the amazing collection of Christy's gorgeous images at Tiddly Inks, I suggest you go on over and check them ALL out and then join us for this week's challenge!!

Our challenge is to create a Father's Day Card or if you don't celebrate Father's Day, a masculine card would be ideal as well...



I used the image Big Bad Dad for this card and coloured him in with my Prismacolor Pencils. I printed him out on white card stock and paper pieced his tie and also sponged Tim Holt's "Antique Linen" distress ink around the out side. The papers are from Basic Grey's "Marjoline" 6x6 paper pad.
And the border punch is from Fiskars.

I used Jen's Deconstructing Sketch #1 for my start off inspiration... Just change a few details here and there to suit the image...And me!



If you would like to join us today you can get the full details at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog and if you like "Big Bad Dad" you can find him at the Tiddly Inks Store.




6 comments :

Leah's Crafty Life said...

aww Donna, he is LOVELY!!! A huge welcome to the team sweets! Love your coloring of big bad dad. :) :) :)
hugs, Leah (:

Emmy said...

Welcome!!
And wow!!! Amazing card! Lovely!

ccroll said...

Oh, goodness, I am blushing. hehe

And I am the one who is honored to have you join our team...wow. This card is simply stunning! Love it! Jen has great sketches!! :)

XOXO
Christy

Arabella said...

Donna this is fab! Welcome to the team! I love his tie!!!

Arabella

Larissa said...

Welcome to the team Donna! Love your card, Love the masculin look of it, the design papers are perfect.

Hugs,
Larissa

Unknown said...

Awesome card, great papers you've chosen. Welcome to the Tiddly Inks team!