Friday, May 4, 2012

The Wolves of Mercy Falls...





One of my most favourite trilogy's is 
The Wolves of Mercy Falls
 series by Maggie Stiefvater.



Ok, I have a confession to make... My name is Donna and I love 
supernatural romances, urbane fantasies, whatever you want to call
 them. I absolutely loved these three books and devoured them one by
one. I fell in love with Maggie's writing style, her new and creative
 take on the whole old werewolf story. And I fell in love with Grace
 and Sam's simple adoration of each other... 

Maggie Stiefvater has created a world of secrets, in which I gladly lost
myself, a feat that not many books can do. These three books I would
highly recommend to anyone {and I have} and I hope that Mercy Falls
is everything that you might dream it to be too...



2 comments :

Bananastamper said...

Heading for the library - I've been looking for another great series to escape into! Thanks for the recommendation!
Shanna :)

ccroll said...

I have a secret confession...me too. I am going to go look up this series. :)