Thursday, February 23, 2012

Deconstructing Sketch #40 - Just A Little Note...



 Time for another
Deconstructing Sketch

 This is my card for this week using Jen's amazing sketch...




 And this is Jen's amazing sketch for this week...



I am also entering my card in the Tiddly Inks
  Challenge 80 - Sparkle it Up!!

The papers are from MME's Miss Caroline's "Fiddlesticks"
6x6 paper pad, which is totally gorgeous btw! The sentiment
I used on the card is from Hero Arts.




 The gorgeous little image is a new one from Tiddly Inks and
 is called Wryn - Watchcha Doing and I coloured her in with my
Prismacolor pencils.



If you’d like to join us this week all you need to do is create a
project using the above sketch as inspiration. There are no specific
image requirements for this challenge. Upload your project to your 
blog or to an online gallery and link it back Jen's blog to Inlinkz.

Be sure to hop around and check out what the rest of the
Deconstructed Sketch Design Team has made!



14 comments :

Dotty Jo said...

What a great name for that stamp! This is gorgeous, love it, Jo x

Jen Shults said...

This is seriously GORGEOUS Donna! I love how you used that little Wryn, isn't she the cutest??? You are always just the master of paper coordination... just LOVE this!

Sherry Eckblad said...

love your card Donna and your coloring is amazing.

Jennifer said...

LOVE your card Donna!!! So CUTE!!! I love that image! I may need to get her! (=

Joey said...

Donna I absolutely LOVE this card, stunning layout. thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks. Joey x

Julie said...

Gorgeous!! Fab design and I love the image - beautifully coloured too! Juliexx

Loopylou. said...

Donna!!!! oh my gosh Donna!!! :)
oh boy how much do I love this card???!!!!! it is just gorgeous. I am so glad you popped in and shared it with the tiddly inkers this week
hugs Lou xxx

Amy Sheffer said...

Oh my goodness, ADORABLE! Love that sweet image and your amazing coloring!

Lyndal said...

LOVE your card Donna - gorgeous colouring & sweet flowers :)

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Your card is so sweet! Love the coloring!

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling card, Donna!! Love how you had Wryn peek out from above the sentiment. Fabulous take on this weeks sketch!!

Arabella said...

Fabulous card Donna! I love how you have placed Wryn on the oval just peeking over the sentiment!

Thank you for joining us for the Sparkle challenge at Tiddly Inks!

Arabella

Pop's Cards said...

This is very pretty sweetie, thank you so much for joining in with our sparkle challenge at Tiddly Inks, hugs pops x

Arielle H Gordon said...

Donna, this card is simply adorable - and love your coloring as always!