Sunday, February 19, 2012

Day Forty Seven, Forty Eight, Forty Nine and Fifty...

 I have been away for the weekend so it's time
to play "Catch Up"




 Day Forty Seven

We went out for dinner to Fasta Pasta Thursday night and
I took this photo of Cam while we were waiting for our food...




Day Forty Eight

 Andy and I and our good friends James and Wendy
had a kid free get away this weekend and went and stayed
at a little B&B at Carrickalinga near the beach... So this
was my photo for that day...




Day Forty Nine

On the Saturday we went for a drive down the coast to Cape Jervis
and this is one of the beautiful views from the hills that surround 
the little town...




 Day Fifty

I was a bit over taking scenic shots by the end of the weekend
 so I took one of Andy driving home...





No comments :