Thursday, January 12, 2012

DS #34 - A Little Flower Power Love!



 Hey everyone,

 It has been such a busy few weeks of this year already. 
We have had family staying which is always a complete joy
and then sad because they have to go home to soon. We are in
the 4th week of 6 weeks of school holidays which means the boys
are just starting to get on each others nerves, which in turn makes for
a cross mum that has to remind them that they actually love 
each other... So with Christmas and New Year out of the way, this
week I have slowly got myself back into my usual routine of work,
exercise, time with the family, cardmaking and now my new
commitment ...Twenty Twelve in Photo's, which I am loving!!

But just for today I would like to share with you another
 Deconstructing Sketch
that Jen, amazing artist that she is, has come up with...
This is my card...



  And this is Jen's awesome sketch...



 The gorgeous image that I had the pleasure of colouring in
with my Prisma pencils is from Saturated Canary and is
 called "Hippie Lov". The papers are from MME's Lost and
Found "Market Street" 6x6 paper pad. The border punch is
from EK Success.




If you’d like to join us this week all you need to do is create a
project using the above sketch as inspiration. There are no specific
image requirements for this challenge. Upload your project to your 
blog or to an online gallery and link it back Jen's blog to Inlinkz.



Be sure to hop around and check out what the rest of the
Deconstructed Sketch Design Team has made!



 Thanks For Looking!!
 

3 comments :

Dotty Jo said...

She's lovely Donna, great use of the sketch, Jo x

tracey said...

I LOVE your card Donna. Such amazing coloring. I totally LOVE saturated canary digis.

Leanne said...

Gorgeous card! Ur coloring is wonderful. Liking all the elements and papers. Pretty cool card!
;)