Thursday, January 26, 2012

Deconstructing Sketch #36 - You Had Me At Hello!




 Hey, It's that time of the week again, time for another
 Deconstructing Sketch...

This is my card for this week using Jen's amazing sketch...




 And this is the amazing sketch in question...



I am also entering my card in this weeks Tiddly Inks
Colour Challenge.


 I think I have all the colours!! The paper is from MME and
 believe it or not are mostly scraps of dp that I had saved. Most
of it came from the Stella and Rose "Hattie" 6x6 paper pad.
The flower punches are from Paper Shapers and the lace I got
from Spotlight. 


 
 The gorgeous little image I used is called "Wryn - Grow
A Little Love" and I coloured her in with my Prismacolor
pencils and paper pieced her dress.


 
If you’d like to join us this week all you need to do is create a
project using the above sketch as inspiration. There are no specific
image requirements for this challenge. Upload your project to your 
blog or to an online gallery and link it back Jen's blog to Inlinkz.


Be sure to hop around and check out what the rest of the
Deconstructed Sketch Design Team has made!




AND...




Post a Comment