Saturday, November 5, 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #103 - Put A Pin In It!!


Welcome to another
Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge!
 
This week Michele is challenging everyone to make a card
that includes a pin in it.



 And this is what I came up with. I am getting a bit behind on my
Christmas cards so I thought I would colour Seraphina Angel for 
this challenge. I also used Deconstructing Sketch #26 (again) for
some inspiration.. I LOVE this sketch!!

 The papers are from MME's Lost and Found Two's "Rosy"
6x6 paper pad. Border punches are from EK Success and Fiskars.



When I first saw what Michele wanted us to use for this challenge
I thought CRAP... I don't have ANY pins!! So I went and ordered these
really pretty ones from my fave online scrap-booking store



I coloured in Seraphina in with my Prisma pencils.

Ok,
now, if you would like to play along with us all
you need to do is head on over to the
Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge Blog
checkout all the details and then go and make a
  card that has a pin of some sort on it ...Easy!!!

AND if you use a Kraftin' Kimmie image you could
win the very cute and adorable image of  the snowman
Michele
has featured on her card today...


Thanks For Looking!


6 comments :

CraftyC said...

A gorgeous card Donna and beautiful papers you have used
Clairexx

Dotty Jo said...

Fabulous! Love her dress, Jo x

Amanda R said...

Love those papers and the black matting is great! Looking forward to working with you next month!

Tracey said...

Just gorgeous! I love your card!

Michele Boyer said...

So cute, Donna! I love the little patterned dress! :)

Pam Varnell said...

Too too cute Donna. She is such a precious image and you have made her shine. Love it.

Hugs!!