Saturday, October 22, 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #101! ....And More Krafty Peeks!!!



 Hey, it's day 3 of the
 
Kraftin' Kimmie
October Release
AND
it's also Saturday...Which means it's time for another
Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge!!

Today the girls and I are sharing with you some absolutely
gorgeous images from our amazing artist 
Annie Rodrigue... You are going to LOVE them...
 
And today's challenge is being hosted by our very talented
and extremely sweet Krafty Girl Pam. Pam, the amazing lady that
she is would like you to use this awesome sketch...
 

....And this is my card using Pam's sketch and featuring the
stunning new image of "Sarah Shopper".



Isn't she amazing?!!
Sarah is just one of 6 new fabulous images all designed by
the very talented Annie Rodrigue.

The papers are from October Afternoon's "Sidewalks" 8x8
paper pad. The border punch by Fiskars.



I coloured Sarah in using my Prisma pencils and then
paper pieced her shopping bags to match the paper on the
card.


I finished off the card with the sentiment "I Prefer To Call It
Supporting The Economy" that comes with Sarah when you by her.

Now, if you would like to play along with us all
you need to do is head on over to the
Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge Blog
checkout all the details and then go and make a
card using Pam's awesome sketch...Easy!!!

AND if you use a Kraftin' Kimmie image you could
win the very gorgeous image of "Julie" that Pam
  has featured on her card today...Also, Kimmie is giving away
to 2 lucky people 3 images of Annie's new stamps...
All you have to do is visit the rest of the girls and maybe leave 
them some love and a comment...The more you comment
the more chance you have of winning!!!

Please come back tomorrow and join us for the
Kraftin' Kimmie October
Release Blog Hop!!
We have some amazing creations to share with you!!!
 
 
 Thanks For Looking!!







27 comments :

Dotty Jo said...

She's adorable, and I love how you used the sketch - gorgeous work, Jo x

Brigitte said...

Great card!!! I love how you paper pieced the shopping bags, it ties everything together!
Brigitte

Card Couture said...

LOL at the sentiment. Genius! Love the card, I have so many ideas for cards using this already.

Love your card, really happy colours.

Jennie x

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

She's my favourite from this release and your sample card is so pretty!

Amanda R said...

Love all the images and this is no exception! Gorgeous papers and love the punched border!

Bananastamper said...

Fabulous card! Such a fun new release too!

Shari said...

Another fab card Donna! I love the paper that you used on the bags, makes the pop! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I love to support the economy too! beautiful card!

Stephi said...

very nice done, like all of it a lot

Tracey said...

A gorgeous card!! Oh so pretty!!

NinaN said...

I love how you coordinated her shopping bags with the papers you used!

Jackie Pedro said...

I just recently found your blog and I just wanted to tell you that you do BEAUTIFUL work! This card is fabulous!

Heidi Brawley said...

omg this is Adorable. love all your paper piecing on this !
Hugs, Heidi

jan farnworth said...

love all the layers great job on this card.

Julie C. said...

Just LOVE the sentiment! It makes me smile. ^_^ I also love how you paper pieced the shopping bags. This is a wonderful card.

Kimberly said...

This image is great, you can use it for a variety of cards...Great choice of papers and your coloring is fab. tfs
www.justwordz.ca

Sweetpea said...

Love! Love! this card,such lovely warm colours, looks really cosy! great job. xx

Lisa said...

Super ADORABLE!!! Lovin this release!!!

Anonymous said...

I wish I looked this stylish when I am out shopping! Great card!

doghouse said...

From the buttons, the flowers and the ginham paper, you made her look like she is having so much fun! Love it!

Kt_Dragonfly said...

Such a cute girlie card and love the saying! I support the craft economy on a regular basis lol

Mary said...

Lovin this release!!!

mackbrad said...

I love the pattern papers you used for the sketch!

Kim Swenson said...

I love the inside of your card too! Great job!

lilscrappers said...

oh la la! lmao at the sentiment. She's gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Simply Fabulous
Lovely coloring
perderg{at}q{dot}com

Denise Gutierrez said...

I love love love the way you paper pieced her shopping bags!!!