Saturday, June 18, 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #83 - Cards For Little Peeps!


 This week's 
Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge
is being hosted by our gorgeous Momma D
... Diana!!!

 Diana would like you to use your creative talents to make a 
card for the "Little People" in your life....

This is mine..



 For this challenge I used the very gorgeous image 
"Dance In The Rain". Isn't she CUTE??!!

This image is designed by one of our new artists Cheryl Alger.
The stamp is approximately 3.25 x 2.25 inches and you will
receive the stamp unmounted deeply etched grey rubber. You also
receive a bonus sentiment stamp "Dancing In The Rain" .
You can find this gorgeous stamp in the Kraftin' Kimmie Store 
for only $8.

I paper pieced her dress to match the paper on the card, which
btw is from Basic Grey's "Marjolaine" 6x6 paper pad.
 


And I coloured her hair, skin and shoes in with
my Prisma pencils. I know I usually have a shot of the inside
of my card.... But I had a ditsy moment and forgot to take it...


Now, if you would like to play along with us all
you need to do is head on over to the
Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge Blog

checkout all the details and then go and make a
A card for that special "Little Person" in your life
...Easy!!!

AND if you use a Kraftin' Kimmie image you could
win the very cute image of Dancing Dylan that Momma D
  has featured on her card today...Also, Kimmie is feeling 
really generous and has decided as well as Dylan she will give
away another 4 Steven Leary images of your choice 
AS WELL!!!

Thanks For Looking!!





 
 

9 comments :

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous!! I love all of the layering!!

Angie said...

Right back at ya!! I think I like your card better though. Lol Your stuff is always so great! :) Have a terrific weekend!!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

This is STUNNING, Donna! Seriously. I think you get better and better with every card I see. Stop it! You're going to make me look bad because there's no way I can keep up!!! ;) Seriously, though, I'm always blown away and inspired by you, Big D! (<-- don't ask me why I just called you that, but I like it and may continue to do so, no matter what you say...)

Bananastamper said...

What a gorgeous card and such an adorable image! Hoping to find time to play along with the challenge this week.
Cheers,
Shanna :)

Nana Diana said...

This is absolutely fabulous Donna. Your work is always wonderful and I love to check it out. Fantastic layout, in fact everything is awesome!!

Jen Shults said...

This is just fabulous! I love all the fun papers you put into this one and that stamp just makes me smile! TOO cute!

Michele Boyer said...

Sweet, sweet, SWEET! I love that little pieced dress!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So cute and fun!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.