Saturday, February 26, 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #67 - Scoopy Scallops!

 
 
Hey,
It's Saturday and time for another
Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge!
 
This week our awesome and wonderfully talented
Krafty Girl Michele is hosting this week's challenge.
And Michele would like us to use "Scallops" on our creations!
 
This is week, before I run out of time, I decided that I would use
 February's SFYTT as I am trying to do all 12 sketches
this year.... You can checkout all the details HERE at Jen's Blog.
 
 
 
 
This sketch is so cool... You can use it in so many different ways!
This is what I came up with....
 
 

For this week's challenge I thought I would colour up an image
that I hadn't had the opportunity to use before and was perfect for my
brother-in-laws Greg's birthday. This is Raymond the Golfer....

This dapper dude is named after Kimmie's dad. Raymond is designed
by the awesome Annie Rodrigue and is approximately
4x2.25 inches. You will receive this stamp in unmounted deeply
 etched grey rubber and you will also receive the co-ordinating
sentiment stamp "Just Fore You" as well. Raymond is only
 $10.00 US and you can find him HERE at the
 Kraftin' Kimmie Store.

The papers are from MME's Quite Contrary Collection and
 this one is called Little Miss Muffet "Delight". For the "Scallop"
part of the challenge I used mt favourite Fiskars border punch
 on the outside and the inside of the card.




I coloured Raymond in with my Prisma pencils. And in keeping
with the sketch I cut a circle around him and cut around his head
and golf club.


 
 
This is the inside. The "Happy Birthday" is from Kimmie's
Everyday Sentiment set that you can also purchase from the
Kraftin' Kimmie Store.
 
Now, if you would like to play along with us all
you need to do is head on over to the
Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge Blog
checkout all the details and then go wild with some
Scoopy Scallops!! ....Easy!!!

AND if you use a Kraftin' Kimmie image you could
win the new and very gorgeous Judy that
Michele has featured on her card today...

Thanks For Looking!
 
 
 

6 comments :

Tracey said...

I love the colours on this one! Perfect golf colours! Fantastic card!!

Carissa said...

Love this. So perfect for the men in our lives. I might need to get this stamp. Great card, thanks for sharing. Carissa

Michele Boyer said...

Isn't he DASHING! LOVE your papers! So cute, Donna!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Raymond looks AWESOME, Donna! LOVE the papers and that layout is perfect for him!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so cute!! Love the inside...

Jen Shults said...

Lovely job girl! I really like how you used the sketch and your coloring is FABULOUS! Gorgeous work hon!!