Saturday, February 19, 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #66 - Elaine's Sketch!

 
 
 
Hello! Hope your enjoying you weekend...
I have something that might make it just that little bit better
a Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge...
 
This week the very gorgeous Elaine has a sketch for you to try...
 
 
 
 
 And this is what I came up with....
 
 



I coloured up my new image of Judy that Kimmie has just relesed.
I think she is just gorgeous and perfect for a teenage birthday card
 which is exactly what I made this card for.

The image size is approximately 4 x 2 inches and you will receive
 this stamp in unmounted deeply etched grey rubber.
 You will also receive two coordinating sentiment stamps,
You're Outta Sight! and I'm on Cloud 9
and you can find Judy at the

I didn't actually follow the sketch to the T. I must admit when
 I was making the card I forgot all about the little triangle bit in
 the left hand corner and only after I had loaded my picture up
 did I realise my boo boo!!
So if you can...Don't forget the triangle bit...ok?!

The papers are from October Afternoon's Cherry Hill collection
and is called "Tea Towel". The border punches are from Fiskars
and the sentiment "Your Outta Sight" comes with Judy when
 you buy her. The ribbon is from AMM  and the little pearls
 from Kaiser Craft.
 


I coloured Judy in with my Prisma's and then cut her out
cause I thought she would look kinda cool on the cherry paper.



 
 Then I decorated the inside with more of the paper and the
"Happy Birthday" is from Kimmie's Everyday Sentiment set
that you can also purchase from the Kraftin' Kimmie Store.
 
Now, if you would like to play along with us all
you need to do is head on over to the
Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge Blog
checkout all the details and then use Elaine's
gorgeous sketch.....Easy!!!

AND if you use a Kraftin' Kimmie image you could
win the new and amazing Krafty Quote set.
One of which Elaine has featured on her card today...

Thanks For Looking!
 

4 comments :

Beate said...

Gorgeous coloring, Donna! Great card inside and out!
Hugs and smiles

Kim said...

Judy looks fab-u-lous!!! LOVE that cherry paper and how you finished the inside also! Love it! Hugs!

susy said...

Gorgeous Don,and such a cute image. I have not touched a piece of PP or trimmer in months. Mojo's gone for the moment and I'm actually ok with it (as long as it comes back one day :-)

Welcome! said...

Hey there friend!!! I've been sooo bad at commenting lately...shame on me!!! Doesn't mean I'm not drooling over your most excellent cards though!!! Love this Donna! Perfect paper and loving how you do up the inside of your cards...Hope all is well!
Big Hugs,
Krista :)